We all know how stressful building your own home can be. Some people may think that they can cut back on costs by managing a project themselves. However, this could lead to you actually spending more money on the project if things go wrong. Having a Project Manager/General Contractor will allow you to take a step back from the day-to-day running of the project and choose your level of involvement on site.
Our supervision is generally carried out by means of periodic visits during the construction stage. The frequency of the inspections depends on the nature and scale of the project. At these visits we can issue stage progress reports for such purposes as ensuring quality of work, or for indeed receiving a financial payment for works done. Upon completion Certificates of Compliance with Building Regulations can be issued as appropriate. Our work is fully insured. We liaise with you as and when issues or decisions arise.
We can manage any project, regardless of the size and scope, so whether you want to turn that green field into your dream home or whether you are extending to suit your growing family you will reap the benefits of a Project Manager. We can supervise the construction of your project. Our team has extensive site experience having worked as a Site Manager and Project Manager on various residential and commercial developments across County Kerry and Cork. This site experience combined with our design experience provides us with the ideal qualities to work on your project.
Should you wish to employ a Building Contractor to carry out your work we can recommend quality Building Contractors who work to a high quality at a competitive rate.
Our project managers will:
– Find the best prices for labour, materials and fittings
– Appoint reliable contractors
– Advise you on legal and environmental concerns
– Advise you about any building regulations
– Liaise with the design team
– Organise planning permission
– Devising an efficient plan to make sure that contractors arrive at the right point in the project, as do the materials
– Deal with health and safety issues
– Be on site to deal with matters as they arise
– Save you time, money and stress
At Declan Noonan & Associates we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We like to get to know you and determine and implement your exact needs.