Extension of duration of planning permission
Advice for when considering an application for the extension of duration of planning permission:
- Don’t leave it to the last minute. Having more time to prepare means you have better options available to you to ensure your planning permission is extended.
- Don’t assume it is going to be straightforward. It rarely is. Be prepared for a battle. Otherwise, let us handle the stress for you.
- Plan for the extension of time to be refused. If it is your intention to build if refused and you have your finance in place we can do the rest for you. Putting up a shell of a building does not require a lot of finance. In fact, the shell of a building is surprisingly good value for money. This can be erected quickly and will secure the planning permission for you.
- Move quickly. If you are in an emergency situation you have to move fast. We can work to a specific deadline and we appreciate the importance of working to a deadline. We won’t let you down.
- Don’t despair. It is very feasible to put up a shell of a typical house within a month to secure planning permission, so don’t despair if you are refused an extension to planning permission. We can help you, no matter what situation you are in.